Random thoughts

I have been real busy today so I haven't had time to do the reading that I would usually do.

These are just some things that have been bugging me:

Global warming - I don't deny that it exists, as a matter of fact I now that it does, I just don't think that we (humans) are the cause of it. There was an inland sea in the center of what is now the United States and there where only dinosaurs here then. Also, Why is this all Bush's fault, he did pull out of the Kyoto agreement but numerous other countries did also and that would have crippled our economy to remain in it.

Buying good press in Baghdad - I really don't have a problem with this at all if all the information is factual. I think that it is a shame that we have to pay to get it in there. I don't even have a problem with the Administration paying that reporter to plug the No Child Left behind Policy, He clearly should have mentioned that he was recieving a fee to promote this policy, but it is in no way the Bush's admistrations duty to make that clear. For all you liberals out there it is called Advertising and it isn't illegal.

Sandy Berger - Are you kidding me. Liberals stick up for this idiot and it just makes you look bad.

Predictions:
Sen Kerry will make more misleading, flip flopping statements, ie voted for it then against it, put more troops on the ground / we have to get the troops out. Hilary will continue to look like a centrist in preparation for her run for the Presidency in 2008, Ted Kennedy will get drunk and leave someone to die in a submerged car, Oh wait that is the past. As you can tell I really went out on a limb for these predictions. What can I say I was busy to day.

No comments: